Monday, November 26, 2012

Update

I admit, I feel guilty...

When I started this blog, I wanted to consistently be able to write a couple of posts a week since most "scoliosis/back brace" blogs stop at one point or provide fresh content for months.

It's been over a MONTH since I wrote my last post. :( So what's been going on? Being a freshman in high school has changed my life a lot. More homework, tests, projects, after school activities, clubs, etc... I just haven't had the time to update this blog.

I will be honest, it takes a while to plan posts, take pictures, upload pictures, write a post and edit it. For me, school is my #1 priority so I have chosen to set aside this blog for awhile and update when I have the time.

I am still wearing my brace and if you guys have any post suggestions please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I will try my best to respond to each one. If you have a blog leave your url so I can check it out!